LABORATORY TECHNICIAN – PERMANENT POSITION – April 25th 2022
OENOSCIENCE is an ISO 17025 accredited professional laboratory dedicated in providing quality chemical and microbiological testing for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages such as wine, cider, mead, beer, kombucha and distilled spirits. We are looking to fill a Laboratory Technician position within our ever growing team. The ideal candidate has strong teamwork skills, a capacity to learn quickly, meticulous, and good stress management during peak periods. Its a great opportunity to be part of a great team and contribute to a growing industry.
- Carry out manual and automated chemical testing on the samples brought to the laboratory (potentiometry, titrimetry, wet chemistry)
- Participate in the preparation of culture media and carry out microbiological analysis on laboratory samples
- Participate in the maintenance and calibration of measuring instruments.
- Participate in the development and validation of analytical method under ISO 17025 standard.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the laboratory and the safe management of samples.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent skills in wet chemistry (potentiometry, titrimetry, physico-chemical analyses, steam distillation, chromatography).
- Good knowledge of the Windows environment (Office)
- Experience in liquid and/or gas chromatography (HPLC, GC) and microbiology is an asset
- The desire to work in a completely French environment.
- DEC in Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry/Chemistry or Microbiology
Job conditions: 8h30 to 5 pm, Monday through Friday (possibility of flexible hours), 37.5hrs/week
Vacation: 3 weeks/year
Languages: French spoken and written: good
Please forward resumé and motivation letter to email@example.com
Only selected applicants will be contacted.