Montreal, March 29 2020
Re: COVID-19 – Essential Services
We would like to inform you that following the evolution of the instructions from the health authorities, we were authorized to resume our regular activities being now considered “priority services”. We will therefore resume the activities of monitoring of wines, ciders, beers, spirits and kombucha. We will still operate with a core team and a compressed schedule from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to ensure the safety of our employees and our customers. Many measures will still remain in effect. These measures are:
- Customers will not be permitted to enter the premises. We will work with a core team.
- All appointments will be by phone or teleconference.
- Sample submission form must be filled for samples to be tested. Please use our online form at: https://oenoscience.com/en/forms-labels-and-catalog/
- Samples brought in person must be deposited on the table near the laboratory entrance.
- For RACJ testing, please send us your samples before Friday 12 PM otherwise result transmission will be delayed a week.
- There will be increased turnaround times
- For our clients producing hand sanitizer gel, if you wish to have the alcohol content of your gel to be compliant, we will waive emergency fees for results given under 24 hrs.
Rest assured that we are committed to support you in these challenging times by maintaining counseling and laboratory services in operation.
The management team