Montreal, March 24th 2020
Re: COVID-19 – Essential Services
We would like to inform you that OEnoscience, RJ OEnology and OEnoQuebec must comply with sanitary services and reduce their commercial activity to a minimum. All routine testing is therefore on hold until April 13. We will only perform essential analyses for bottling and marketing (RACJ tests). We will also take the following steps:
- We will work with a bare bone team. In order to ensure our employees’ safety, clients will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- We will close the laboratory on Mondays
- All appointments will be by phone or teleconference.
- Sample submission form must be filled for samples to be tested. Please use our online form at: https://oenoscience.com/en/forms-labels-and-catalog/
- Samples brought in person must be deposited on the table near the laboratory entrance.
- For RACJ testing, please send us your samples before Friday 12 PM otherwise result transmission will be delayed a week.
- There will be increased turnaround times
- Urgent testing is suspended until further notice.
Rest assured that we are committed to support you in these challenging times by maintaining counseling and laboratory services in operation.
The management team